TOY TRACTOR TIRES. TRACTOR TIRES
Toy tractor tires. Winter tire deals
Toy Tractor Tires
- a truck that has a cab but no body; used for pulling large trailers or vans
- A tractor is a vehicle specifically designed to deliver a high tractive effort (or torque) at slow speeds, for the purposes of hauling a trailer or machinery used in agriculture or construction.
- A short truck consisting of the driver's cab, designed to pull a large trailer
- A powerful motor vehicle with large rear wheels, used chiefly on farms for hauling equipment and trailers
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
Metal Toy Tractor
Photographed in a wooded area located near Route 946, between Danielsville and Klecknersville, Pa. Taken on October 29, 2008.
*While hiking today (somewhere new), I nearly tripped over something hidden within the fallen leaves. I looked back to see a set of small tires 'peeking' out from the leaf-covered ground. So, I walked back over to see what they were from. I thought I would be able to just pick them up, but they were still attached to something buried in the ground. I started to dig and after digging for about 5 minutes, I was finally able to see what those tires had belonged to. This metal toy tractor which has seen better days. Once a fairly nice toy, the body (12"long) being all made of metal, with real rubber tires, and shiny new paint.
I guess the questions to ask are How did it get out here, in the middle of the woods? How long has it been buried? and Who's was it at one time probably so long before?
Though I had dug off and on for the last thirty years, I started officially digging up the woods in March 2005. This is one of the first things I dug up. It's a rubber toy tractor made by Auburn. This one is different in that it has Allstate tires (was it sold by Sears?)
BTW, the guy behind the wheel looks like he's fell asleep (LOL)
national tyres brakes
discount tire auburn wa
canadian tire sale items
custom wheels tires
canadian tire price guarantee
dunlop tires review
tire factory outlet san marcos
gateway tire of texas
5 tire rotation pattern
atv tire bead breaker